This recipe came from my friend Ruth.
It's a nice, quick, easy recipe that you can whisk up in a moment (well 20 minutes anyway).
- 175g Olivani or Butter (softened)
- 125g Sugar
- 1 Lemon, zest and juice
- 300g Gluten Free Flour
- Cream the butter, sugar and lemon zest until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add the flour and lemon juice, mixing well between each addition.
- Roll teaspoonfuls into balls, place on a baking tray lined with baking paper and press lightly with a fork.
- Bake at 175 degrees celsius for approximately 15 minutes.
- Leave to cool on the trays.
Note: Don't be tempted to taste them until they are cool. They will taste dry and horrible and you'll want to throw the whole batch out but once they are cool they are wonderful.