You may have seen my post on updating my teenage son's bedroom. If you did, you will know that I had some ugly roman blinds to deal with.
UGLY BEFORE FABRIC.
They were beige and stripy and not very attractive at all, especially with the colour scheme I had in mind so I had to figure out a way to update them without taking them down and remaking them (we live in a rental so I couldn't remake them).
I came up with a sneaky plan to cover the roman blinds with new fabric in a temporary manner so that when we leave this house we can take them with us.
Here's how I did it:
I DIDN'T WRAP MIND ALL THE WAY AROUND AND I WISH I HAD.
That's it! Easy!
COMPLETED BLIND PULLED UP.
March 10, 2014