Update on the House Hunting

If you read the last post you will know that we put an offer in on a house.  Unfortunately, it was not accepted.  They counter offered, we counter offered but we were still about $40,000 apart so it wasn't meant to be.

Next, we decided to go after a rental property as the end of September is feeling a bit close and this was a lease for a six month period, leaving us lots of time to find another house and buy it.  Unfortunately, we didn't get this one either.

So, back to the drawing board.  We are still looking but nothing happening just now.  Once again, will keep you posted.