It's been in the making for some time - we have been working on it behind the scenes. Now I'd like to present my new look website. It's got some new features, for example the Natural Living section. It's laid out in a way that should make it easier for you to find things. Hopefully, you like it as much as I do.
2013 has been a year of highs and lows. Here's some of the main events:
- I took my family to Nelson for the first time
- We met Noa
- We did a tour of the North Island
- Jenna finished her course and got a job
- Noa's parents came to stay then she left us
- We had some crazy scary earthquakes
- Twinkle, our beautiful kitty was killed
- Andy had life saving surgery
- Cocoa came to live with us
- Andy and I went to Queenstown
- I had a birthday with a zero in it
I'm glad 2013 is over and we are heading to a new year with a fresh start. I hope that 2013 was a good one for you and that 2014 is shaping up to be the best year ever!