New Upholstered Headboard

Years ago I made my first upholstered headboard.  I was fairly new to upholstery at that time so it wasn't very ambitious.  I've always wanted to improve on it so earlier this year I did just that.

Just for you I recorded all the steps so you can make your very own.  It cost me around $120 for the materials and it took me about 4-5 hours to complete.  The most expensive part was the nailhead trim because I splashed out and bought a strip rather than using individual pins.  This makes it much easier to get the straight (and even then it's a bit of a challenge!).

Anyways, if you'd like to make this project click here to view the tutorial.